openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Bar chart representaion of data (Excel-like way to represent multiple values for each molecule)
Bar chart representaion of data [message #394] Fri, 12 October 2018 10:14 Go to next message
pedro-ccfht is currently offline  pedro-ccfht
Is there a way to use compoundID as category value, select several collumns with data and represent them like in a file attached?

index.php?t=getfile&id=44&private=0
Re: Bar chart representaion of data [message #395 is a reply to message #394] Mon, 15 October 2018 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
yes, with the following data
- create a 2D view with preferred view 'bar chart' with bars representing mean of value
- choose 'CompoundID' and unassigned for the two axes
- set marker color to 'Type'
- separate cases by 'Type'

CompoundID Type Value
ID1 A 12
ID1 B 17
ID1 C 13
ID2 A 14
ID2 B 9
ID2 C 11
ID3 A 8
ID3 B 12
ID3 C 15

index.php?t=getfile&id=45&private=0

this should come close, Thomas
  • Attachment: image.png
    (Size: 8.26KB, Downloaded 573 times)
Re: Bar chart representaion of data [message #396 is a reply to message #395] Tue, 16 October 2018 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pedro-ccfht is currently offline  pedro-ccfht
thomas, thank you very much for the reply!
i assume, there should have been done reverse pivoting with my table? i did it. however, i don't really get your instruction in the part of "- choose 'CompoundID'". where should i choose it? obviously not in bar chart settings, as there are only numerical fields available.
Re: Bar chart representaion of data [message #408 is a reply to message #396] Thu, 25 October 2018 22:07 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
sorry for the delay. Press the 'xyz' button in the blue title area of the 2D-view. This opens a popup with comboboxes and sliders to assign columns to axes and to zoom into them, respectively. Select 'CompoundID' on one axis (combobox) and '<unassigned>' on the other. I hope, this explains it...

Thomas
Previous Topic: Boxplot sorting order
Next Topic: Using Arrow Keys to Navigate Structures Panel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:57:54 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07561 seconds