openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » Unable to Create New Form (No "New Form View" Option)
Unable to Create New Form [message #1921] Thu, 08 June 2023 21:39 Go to next message
thiratsuka is currently offline  thiratsuka
Hello,

I am very new to DataWarrior and have a very basic question. I'm trying to create a new form and followed the instructions in the DataWarrior User Manual:

===================================
To create a new Form View right-click within the header area of any existing view and choose New Form View from the popup menu. This action creates a new Form View with a default layout containing form items for every available column or detail information.
===================================

I assume "any existing view" refers to the different views displayed in the "Main View Area". When I right-click in the header area, the "New Form View" option is not listed in the popup menu. Can someone help me how to create a new form?

Thank you.
Re: Unable to Create New Form [message #1924 is a reply to message #1921] Fri, 09 June 2023 17:11 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
For the sake of clarity the formerly hidden popup menu options on the blue header line used to appear with a right mouse click were moved into popup menus that appear when pressing visible buttons. In this case you need to press the '+' button (with a left mouse click) and select 'New Form View' from the popup menu.
Previous Topic: 'Search ChEMBL Database' function
Next Topic: Row Wise Sum
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:52:58 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03584 seconds