openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » How to avoid shuffling of columns after importing? (After importing an sdf file, I want to keep the columns in the same original order. But DataWarrior shuffles them in alphabetical order I think. How to avoid this?)
How to avoid shuffling of columns after importing? [message #138] Tue, 29 December 2015 04:37 Go to next message
jeetu270 is currently offline  jeetu270

After importing an sdf file, I want to keep the columns in the same/original order. But Data Warrior shuffles them in alphabetical order I think. How to avoid this?

Thanks
Jitender
Re: How to avoid shuffling of columns after importing? [message #139 is a reply to message #138] Wed, 06 January 2016 07:32 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
Currently, there is no way to avoid that. When reading an SD-File DataWarrior analysis in a first step, which fields are present in the SD-file's records. Different records may have different field names in a different order, even if the order is usually the same. During this step the list of available field names is created alphabetically and then converted in a column list. I will check, whether to change this and to use the order of field name occurrence in the SD-file.

Thomas
Previous Topic: How to change the width of the column headers?
Next Topic: Display Full Similarity Matrix
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:29:22 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08249 seconds