openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » How to change the width of the column headers? (I want to increase the width of the row containing the column headings, so as to show its full contents. Any idea or workaround?)
How to change the width of the column headers? [message #128] Mon, 21 December 2015 06:28 Go to next message
jeetu270 is currently offline  jeetu270

I want to increase the width of the row containing the column headings, so as to show its full contents. Any idea or workaround?

Thanks
Re: How to change the width of the column headers? [message #131 is a reply to message #128] Mon, 21 December 2015 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
the next public version will have a button that expands (and un-expand) all column widths such that their names are fully readable. Currently, you need to change column widths one by one with the mouse.
Re: How to change the width of the column headers? [message #136 is a reply to message #131] Tue, 22 December 2015 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeetu270 is currently offline  jeetu270

Sorry Thomas..I wrongly wrote width in my query..
Actually its the height of the column headings which i want to increase to show all its contents. one way is to increase the width of the columns as you mentioned in your reply. But can we increase or change the height of the row containing the column headers as we can do for rest of the rows.

Thanks
Re: How to change the width of the column headers? [message #137 is a reply to message #136] Tue, 22 December 2015 11:40 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
No, you can't. But you are not alone with this request. I see what I can do...
Previous Topic: How to Move rows up or down?
Next Topic: How to avoid shuffling of columns after importing?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:35:38 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06943 seconds