openmolecules.org

Home » DataWarrior » Functionality » dwaq file format (dwaq file format)
dwaq file format [message #113] Fri, 30 October 2015 22:23 Go to next message
gene.lee is currently offline  gene.lee
I was wondering if there was an example of a dwaq file. I want to connect to an oracle database and retrieve some data but I'm not sure how to build the appropriate dwaq file. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Re: dwaq file format [message #114 is a reply to message #113] Sat, 31 October 2015 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
dwaq files cannot be used nor created with the public version of DataWarrior. They belong to the database
integration layer of the enhanced Actelion-inhouse version of DataWarrior.
Re: dwaq file format [message #115 is a reply to message #114] Mon, 02 November 2015 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gene.lee is currently offline  gene.lee
Thanks for the information. By the way, I think you folks have done a great job with this piece of software.
Re: dwaq file format [message #155 is a reply to message #115] Tue, 01 March 2016 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Navaneethan is currently offline  Navaneethan
I initially had 507 molecules. After applying filters, I had 330 visible molecules. I now want to save these 330 visible molecules as a single sdf file. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thanks! I could see that only in 'save special' you gave the option to export to sdf file. But, in this case all the 507 molecules get exported.
Re: dwaq file format [message #156 is a reply to message #155] Thu, 03 March 2016 21:33 Go to previous message
thomas is currently offline  thomas
first: Data -> Delete Rows -> Invisible Rows
then: File -> Save Special -> SD-File

If you don't save the open document then, you keep the original 507 rows in the original file.
Previous Topic: How to use "Create Combinatorial Library" function?
Next Topic: Export Options
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:02:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08542 seconds